7.24.2009

The Art Of Subconscious Illusion

I've forgotten to post anything here for a while...I've been busy hanging out with friends and such, kinda forget about it. I miss Mel, she's been in that bumble fuck of a state for far to long, I need her in my life to keep breathing. Oh...Warped Tour was bitching, the downpour was quite refreshing after the heat of being outside all day. Of course Green Day was FUCKING AMAZINGG! as I knew they'd be. I swear it was one of the best moments of my life to see them in concert, just to be in the same 1 mile radius as Mike Dirnt and Billie joe was a dream come true =). They put on a great show I can't wait till they come back soon! I need to see more bands...I just watched Avenged Sevenfolds Dvd concert last night and thought they were pretty damn rad as well. That Synester Gates is pretty damn hot not gonna lie...although yes he is a bit...erm feminine looking..I'll give him that..
dayuum yeah...umm HARDCORE DANCE! oh wait..it's just moshing...haha jeez I"m weird aren't I? Dood I forgot... I fucking stepped on some shit today and ripped open the bottom of my foot...SHIT FUCKING HURTZORZ! Hmmm I'm feeling generous today.....WHO WANTS A HUG?!? Alright i'll stop..before I creep someone out...TOO LATE! ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL! I want a hug = ]
    I missed you toooooo dude!
    I'm sorry I didn't get to call you alot . . . out thier in Northwestish bumble fuck, it's CRAZY!
    We need to hit more concerts together doood!

    ReplyDelete