damn...Daisy of Love..what a let down...How could she not pick this gorgeous man??? ah well more for me....hahaha j/k. So I'm going to Warped Tour this Friday...first time...probably gonna be hot as balls...I'll probably faint from dehydration and get attacked by fat obnoxious moshers...yay! Ah no the waterice I got from Ritas is sitting in my stomach like a liquidy bloated mess....cool...fuck menstration dood, I'm not having kids why the fuck do I need ovaries? Exactly my point I don't. I can't stop yawning but I can't seem to get in the mood to sleep either. I'm supposed to go to breakfast with Mike, but with mini hail storms goin on in my tummy I'm not sure if that's such a good idea...-__- yeah fml. Ow shoulder crackage...eeep. Alright I'm peacin it <3
Lol! Hail storm. You crack me up. Sounds painful though =[. I always picture lightning and thrunder storms going on down there during my time. Crystal . . . I like the way your mind works love ♥
ReplyDeletehey, i made one finally, and i see that you forced dave to make one too...YOU AND YOUR POWER OF INFLUENCE. http://evadai.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI made you and Mel get one and you make dave get one, I like that.
ReplyDelete